Conditions of registration
According to the Terms and Conditions of MAKRO Cash & Carry CR s.r.o., MAKRO customers may only be entrepreneurs such as traders, operators of catering facilities, business in the service sector and in other institutions such as hospitals, schools and government administration. To obtain a customer card, the owner, manager or other person authorized to act on behalf of the company must visit the customer reception personally.
Prices of services:
Daily Customer Card - 0 CZK
A replacement card if lost - 50 CZK
New registration - CZK 0
Invoice with a date - 50 CZK
Invoice with no date 50 - CZK
Registration is quick and easy.
Registration using the online form:
• open the application for registration at this address
• enter your Company Reg. No. and then whether you are a natural or legal person
• on the next page fill in all of the required fields (marked with an asterisk)
• after sending the form you can save or print it
• then follow the instructions you receive via email
Registration at a MAKRO wholesale center:
• to register bring proof of identity and your Company Reg. No. to reception
• a member of staff at the customer reception desk will fill in your registration form and provide you with a single-day shopping card, a non-transferable customer card will be issued within three working days
• all other instructions are sent to the customer via email or they can be contacted by telephone at their own request
If you have any further questions please contact the customer reception desk directly or visit our website. The Terms and Conditions are available at the customer reception desk or here on our website.